WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external Clients.
What will you do?
• Sets up stations with all necessary supplies
• Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
• Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Always follows supervisors’ direction
• Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes
• Ensures food quality and timeliness
• Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations
• Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards
• Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone
• Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management
• Labor management
• COGS management
• Training & People Development
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
Knowledge of COGS and Inventory
Previous cooking and management experience
Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Ability to perform under pressure
Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
Familiar with industry's best practices
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell