WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The Executive Assistant provides a variety of administrative and secretarial support for the corporate leadership and their respective departments. Depending on the need of the assigned department the Executive Assistant is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, completing assigned projects, department record keeping, and meeting/event coordination. The Executive Assistant works closely with corporate leadership to ensure quality standards are met at all time.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage all communications including responding to correspondence that does not require personal attention of senior managers Organize and maintain calendar and contact database for senior managers
· Handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner; develop strong ongoing rapport with assistants supporting client executives
· Produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints
· Provide range of administrative support, e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration
· When needed, support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences, and other off-site meetings
· Work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure back-up coverage
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a corporate environment working with senior-level executives
· College degree preferred
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook applications Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills, and attention to detail
· Poise, presence, and professionalism
· Resourceful, able to think on feet and independently solve complex problems under ambiguous conditions
· Must have a calm demeanor and cope well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
· Excellent team skills, pro-active self-starter with an approachable "can do" customer service attitude
OH, AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
· Normal lifting, sitting, computer exposure for an office-based role
· Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
· Unique opportunity to be part an early stage and fast-growing startup driving disruption in the food-tech space
· Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
· Competitive compensation