WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, ride share and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has re-imagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT YOU’LL DO (Essential Functions):
You’ll be responsible for high volume hourly recruitment on a grassroots level. This position calls for an action-oriented, problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
· Responsible for recruitment of technical positions
· Partner with TA team and Operations to identify staffing needs
· Utilization of social media and other advanced recruiting methods to source and retain high caliber candidates
· Full cycle recruitment including posting jobs, conducting phone interviews, coordinating interview and successful onboarding
· Organizing and attending job fairs and develop relationships with local colleges
· Provide support for succession and bench planning
· Conduct background and references checks when necessary
· Prepare, collect, analyze and summarize recruitment data
· Maintain compliance with federal and state employment related requirements and laws
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· 3-7 years of experience in working in an evolving, fast paced and rapidly growing company
· Bachelor’s degree required
. 5 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter
· Background in technical recruiting and strong understanding of the IT market
· Robust interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
· In-depth knowledge of recruitment and interviewing practices
· A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity and innovation
· Action oriented, problem solving mindset and attitude
· Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
· Unique opportunity to be part an early stage and fast-growing startup driving disruption in the food-tech space
· Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
· Competitive compensation and benefits