WHO WE ARE:
At REEF Kitchens we are looking for Line Cooks or Kitchen Crew members for our Late night shifts between 8:00pm to 4:00am to join our team immediately in the Atlanta area. We are looking for motivated people that love food, cooking, and have experience in restaurant kitchens. Different Locations available.
- HIGH COMPENSATION FOR LATE NIGHT SHIFTS (BETWEEN 8:00PM TO 4:00AM)
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS AS WELL AS PAID TIME OFF AND PAY HOLIDAYS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES.
- EMPLOYEE MEAL
- SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
WHO WE ARE:
The company is a venture backed firm opening over a hundred locations across North America in the next few months. We pay for training, help you get certifications as needed, and offer great benefits and room for rapid advancement.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Kitchen Crew Member works under a head chef or sous chef, and each crew member is assigned a place on the line, such as the grill, stove or vegetable prep area.
- Sets up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Follows Executive Chef's and Kitchen Manager's instructions at all times
- Follows proper Technics and proper presentation for all dishes
- Ensures that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards
- Maintains a positive, respectful, professional approach, communication and workplace conduct with team members
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management
Skills and/or Experience:
- Bilingual preferred
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends, nights, holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time