REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, ride share and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has re-imagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients. The successful candidate will embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, be detailed orientated and inquisitive.
What will you do?
· Responsible for applying sourcing strategies and process controls to support and end to end supply chain.
· Appraise and improve sourcing activities by analyzing spending, vendor partnerships and new possibilities.
· Evaluates existing and potential suppliers, both foreign and domestic, across multiple criteria, including price, quality, service, availability, reliability and selection.
· Assist in developing and applying vendor and process KPI’s.
· Coordinate and oversee RFx documents for critical sourcing needs.
· Support and Execute Purchase Orders, Inventory Management and Scorecards as required.
· Conduct regular business reviews with key vendors on performance management.
· Ability to apply effective time management strategies and adjust to shifting priorities.
· Engage with stakeholders internally to acquire, lead and coordinate projects as required.
· Become a subject matter expert on your categories, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry and market changes.
· Researches new products and services and analyzes the attributes of each to determine if they support company initiatives and business plans.
· Organize, design, and develop proposals customized for geographical areas or vertical markets.
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Logistics, procurement and project management experience or equivalent
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· A high level of integrity and drive
· Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Experience working with foodservice industry professionals, preferred.
Oh, and the other important stuff:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
§ Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
§ Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
§ Travel – less than 10% annually