Delivery Platform Senior Associate
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
POSITION: Senior Associate, Growth Operations
To support REEF KITCHENS’ explosive growth, we are looking for a rockstar Senior Associate for growth operations! You’ll be responsible for making sure our delivery partners and their applications (e.g., mobile apps, websites) are supporting our brands and operations. You will manage the online listings for our brands and products, organize roll-outs of changes or additions on our digital channels (including third-party mobile apps), and monitor and address any operational issues that arise from the platforms, including coordinating cross-functionally with operations, culinary, technology, and other members of the Reef Kitchens team.
WHO ARE YOU?
- · A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, growth environment
- · Solution-oriented, with the ability to assess business issues top-down and bottom-up
- · Able to make sound decisions, even with imperfect data
- · Highly computer literate
- · Exceptional communicator, with the ability to coordinate across functional teams
- · Meticulous, deadline-driven, and able to manage complex tasks independently
- · Experience in online merchandising, eCommerce, or online food delivery highly valued
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
- · Maintain positive, collaborative relationships with third-party contacts (including account managers and technical support teams)
- · Coordinate and provide project management for launching new locations and brands on online platforms (including but not limited to: ensuring each location and brand account is programmed correctly, coordinating with IT and Operations to ensure necessary equipment is installed in new locations, etc.)
- · Assist in ensuring all brands and products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across third-party websites/platforms/apps
- · Monitor and regularly audit brand listings to ensure listings are updated and accurate, identify issues and opportunities, and work with REEF KITCHENS colleagues and third-party partners to promptly resolve
- · Contribute to running log of delivery partner and equipment issues, assist in troubleshooting and conducting root-cause analysis in real-time to identify solutions, and escalate to management to re-open operations during critical outages
- · Support training of local ops teams as needed (e.g., how to troubleshoot basic issues, managing partner-provided equipment, whom to contact for issues, etc.)
- NOW LET’S TALK SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- - Bachelor’s degree
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills
- - Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- - Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and ensure resolution is attained promptly
- - Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and project management tools, Asana is preferred
- - Experience with delivery platforms (UberEats, GrubHub, Postmates, DoorDash) preferred
- - Willing to work extensive hours
OH, AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
· Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time