The Overnight Valet Attendant ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Overnight Valet Attendant is responsible for responding quickly to customers’ requests and providing caring interactions with all guests at their assigned location. The Overnight Valet Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
? At least 18 years of age
? Valid Driver’s License
? Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
? Excellent customer service and communication skills
? Ability to verbally communicate with guests
? Previous valet experience, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
? Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
? Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
? Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle doors, assist with unloading vehicle when necessary.
2. Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest, or enter customer information using electronic device.
3. Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
4. Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make, model and exact location of each vehicle.
5. Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
6. Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
7. Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
8. Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
9. Request and collect relevant fees for use of service.
10. Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution, when necessary.
11. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.