The Operations Lead performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Operations Lead is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, completing car counts, and ensuring facility cleanliness, facility maintenance, valet parking, as well as providing overall support to the Operations Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
? At least 18 years of age
? Valid Driver’s License
? Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
? Excellent customer service and communication skills
? Ability to verbally communicate with guests
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
? Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
? Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
? Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
? Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
2. Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
3. Assist guests in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
4. Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
5. Perform maintenance and repair tasks for parking equipment and garage facility.
6. Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest, or enter customer information using electronic device.
7. Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
8. Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make, model and exact location of each vehicle.
9. Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
10. Support Operations Manager by assisting with administrative tasks or department scheduling; step in to address concerns raised by other staff or guests when Operations Manager is away.
11. Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager.
12. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice