Park One is immediately hiring an OPERATIONS MANAGER.
This exciting position is for the right person who shares Park One's core values of teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism, and service excellence.
Operations Manager's have both managerial and financial responsibilities, they represent our company on a daily basis to our clients and customers. Operations Manager's report directly to the District Manager.
Some of their main duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide client satisfaction, monitor staffing and payroll
- Ensure compliance regarding all Park One rules and regulations for all employees under their supervision
- Must establish a professional working relationship with the Property Manager/Board of Directors for their respective locations
- Act as a liaison between respective facilities and employees.
To become an integral part of the Park One team, the minimum requirements are:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- A clean background check and driving record.
- Customer service oriented
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English/Creole/Portuguese a plus)
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Conflict resolution ability in order to properly dispute and resolve all conflicts
- 1 years of related managerial experience
If you are qualified for the position, and are looking for an excellent opportunity with a great company, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please click below to get started.
Please note, Park One will only consider applicants who have completed the online application.
Park One is an Equal Opportunity Employer