PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process invoices for various locations, and brands.
• Scan, code and route invoices to the appropriate workflows for approval.
• Review invoices for accurate coding and workflow assignment.
• Review expense reports to ensure they are in compliance with Travel, Entertainment and Company Expenses policy, appropriate coding and approval.
• Load or key in expenses information into GL system.
• Run accounts payable aging reports.
• Process checks per established schedule to ensure timely payment of invoices and minimize late fees.
• Allocate, and code invoices among various locations.
• Handle payment status inquiries.
• Reconcile accounts payable to general ledger
• Assist with retrieving expense backup and internal and external audit requirements.
• Assist with year-end processing of 1099 forms.
• Assist with special reporting, as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong research, and excel skills.
• 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
• Experience with multiple corporations/locations preferred.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others, under pressure and manage a variety of projects while adhering to deadlines and maintaining the highest degree of accuracy.
• Self-starter; ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus, but not required.
• Experience with Avid Document Management System a plus, but not required.
• Available to work fulltime schedule Monday – Friday
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.