7am to 3pm, 9am to 5pm, 11am to 7pm, 3pm to 11pm, 3pm to 8pm, 5pm to 1am, 6pm to 2am and 11pm to 7am
Location Specific Information:
Seeking Command Center Agents (Bilingual preferred) that are available for Monday through Sunday at various shifts & hours. Hired candidates will have the potential to work from home in the future.
24 hours (flexible shifts)
As a Call Center Agent you will be in contact with customers as well as work in close collaboration with other agents. Strong customer service and computer skills are required.
Responsibilities include interacting with customers as calls are received to identify and solve issues and/or provide information as needed. Calls and problem resolution are completed through a web based system that the agent would be required to effectively manage and navigate. Other duties include reporting (assist with preparation of reports, assure accuracy in reports, act as liaison between corporate admin staff to ensure accurate submission of reports, etc.), office management duties (incoming & outgoing correspondence such as email or voicemails, filing, etc.). General bookkeeping duties (billing generation, invoice distribution, accounts receivable, accounts payable, receiving and depositing of funds, etc.) may be added in the near future.
To join the Lanier team as a Command Center Agent, you will need:
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent "customer service" demeanor.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is preferable
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel and Word.
- General administrative skills, including basic knowledge of general Accounting principles and practices.
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
- Flexible availability, as scheduling on evenings, overnights, weekends, and/or holidays may be required from time to time.
- Clean background check.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.