The Assistant Manager ensures the safe and efficient parking operations, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in all aspects of operating the parking facility including: staff management, revenue control, safety, and client relations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
§ At least 18 years of age
§ Excellent written and oral communication skills
§ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
§ Previous accounting & managerial experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
§ Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
§ Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
§ Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Assist in the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
2. Provide support to Operations Manager in regard to hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and training new employees.
3. Act as a point of contact to client or Property Manager; attend location meetings as appropriate, and respond to client requests in order to maintain a good working relationship.
4. Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
5. Assist in the supervision of ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
6. Assist Operations Manager in preparing daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
7. Fill in to provide coverage for front line positions, as needed.
8. Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
9. Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
10. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.