The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Lot Attendant is responsible for greeting guests, issuing tickets, collecting payment, completing car counts, and ensuring facility cleanliness. The Lot Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
- Perform vehicle counts on location throughout shift to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
- Perform daily patrols and issue violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed; provide assistance to guests who have forgotten where they parked.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or Operations.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager or Shift Lead as necessary.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.