The Maintenance staff performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location, the Maintenance staff is responsible for general maintenance and repair of parking equipment. The Maintenance staff works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that standards are met at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- General Maintenance- equipment repair experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Electrical experience , preferred
- Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
- Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
- Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Ensure general maintenance of equipment by, repairing equipment, and maintaining equipment in good working order.
- Perform daily check on parking equipment (Pay stations & Meters) to ensure proper operation and general appearance; assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager or Shift Lead, as necessary.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.