Lanier Parking Solutions has an immediate need for a high energy Valet Supervisor. This is a position for the right person who shares Lanier’s core values of teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism, and service excellence. Extensive training and support will be provided to help you grow in your career.
Initiative, enthusiasm, and creative thinking are key attributes that we are looking for in a Supervisor as you will be the one who leads, trains, develops and motivates your team members to succeed. The ideal candidate will be ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside the Valet team to assure the highest levels of service are met.
To become an integral part of the Lanier leadership team we require:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate your team to high performance.
- A passion for customer service.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A strong working knowledge of computer software, especially MS Word and Excel.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Valet experience is required.
- A clean background check.
If you are an exceptional leader looking for a new challenge, please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note that Lanier does not accept paper applications, and will only consider those applicants that complete the application online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer